3.22.2007

Late, but worth it.

I'm posting this late - our anniversary was 2 weeks ago. This is what my husband wrote in the card he gave me:

Rhonda,

It's been hard the past few months and it will get a little more difficult because we are going to start expecting results; if those results aren't to our liking, or aren't fast enough, we'll get upset or frustrated or both. Holden is lucky, I don't know what he would do without you. I don't know what any of us would do.

I know you think you're weak, or that you have been weak with this whole thing with Holden, but you're strong. Stronger than I could be. I couldn't handle the day in, day out like you do. I don't know how you have managed as well as you have, especially being pregnant.

You make so much possible for me and our children. They don't make your life, but your life makes them and they, or we, are lucky.

Happy 2 years,
Me.

He's an angel.

No comments: